Stanford Hall Concours winners !!!!

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall Concours winners !!!!

R

Roberto

Ok, I've just spoken with Al and I am going to declare the winners early, seeing as it took about 5 minutes to collate all 7 voting forms from those that bothered to vote. Many thanks to those people for taking part.

So, without further ado, these are the three individuals who will represent BOO at the Stanford Hall Auto Italia Concours...

In no particular order.....

The winners.....

are.....

Ozric Al

Wolfie

& Furry !

:) :) :)

Well done to all three and commiserations to Bravo_CT & SlySi.

Here are the winning vehicles...

DSCN0770.JPG

DSCF1121.jpg

fiat023.jpg

The very best of luck to these guys and your cars in the concours :) Best start waxing and polishing in readiness ;)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

Congrats to those three, bad luck to the other 2.

I do think its a pity that out of all the members we have, that only 7 took the few minutes to vote.

humpingxt5.gif

thanks for the votes.

i'll certainly do my best to make it tip top condition for the event. cant wait i feel its going to be a great day

Thanks for the votes people and congrats to Wolfie and Furry too.
Gents, could you please email your full name, address and registration numbers so I can inform AI of the three cars on the stand and send you your free entry tickets?
Ta.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page

congrats to all that got through

sorry for not voting, time has been rather short on the ground and the free time i have had has been spent thinking a few things over so havent really been online much

Andy_sx

Would have voted but as i nominated a car it's not normally the done thing.
hope to see you at stanford :)

1.gif

I've sent off the details of the entrants to Phil Ward at Auto-Italia and am awaiting a response. The owners of the 3 concours cars get free entry to the event so I have asked for the tickets to be sent to me for distribution at the last convoy meet point before the show.