Stanford Hall Convoys!

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall Convoys!

ahwell :) it'll be good fun either way :)

signew1.jpg

Ok ok, as it's so local I might pop down in the new motor (if I've picked it up by then...). I guess i'll see y'all there ;)

Thanks for sorting these out hon. :)
I will confirm later in the week if I can make it for definite. Having a running battle with a nasty ear infection at the moment so I'll have to see if this 3rd lot of antibiotics and drops actually works. :(

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Anyone fancy making a delivery from the North to Mr Ozric? I have a fair bit of material (unless my dad has binned it) that Al wouldnt mind. Theres enough to take some yourself and still leave enough for him to deck out his full motor.

@ Wimmy...are we having any banners for this event, as in to promote boo and if so who is sorting them out this year?

Al had the tall flag at Brooklands, but the pole was broken so we couldn't get it up (so to speak!). He also had the banner with FiatBoo on it.

ok dokie Kate, jus thought i would ask, i am looking forward to this event come rain or shine, didnt manage to make it last year as had my car stolen lol, should be a fun day, whatever the weather :)

is bravabob confirmed yet, coz if not me and si are gonna head straight to Leicester Forrest in the morning

I'm afraid I am going to have to bail on this one for a number of (personal) reasons. Sorry I'm gonna miss this one as, along with Brooklands, it's my favourite of the year.

Have a great time and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you :)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

sorry all but i cant come now. seems like i have to take my aunty to the airport early hours in the morning. But if i have a few hours kip, then i might head down there l8r in the day. Would that be fine if i get there around 1ish??

Thats fine mate... thanks for letting us know..... you've save Me and Kate a few miles by not meeting up with you and Rob!!!

I've just packed the BBQ in the car.... so bring a sausage any1 and I'll let you cook it :)

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

BBQ? gr8. lol i will still be there. gettin up at 7 2 wash car.

haha BBQ, minnnnttt. you will have made my buddy smiler very happy!

signew1.jpg

will u still meeting at 845? toys r us? did stephen reply to ur email?

We will be providing the BBQ, but you need to make sure you have your own food to cook on it!! We can't cater for everyone at this event!!

See you all at about 10 at Stanny Hall

humpingxt5.gif

Kirk and will stil ok for 8.45, will i have your mobile number, kirk if you could drop me yours on email or drop me a txt on 07954 174 774.

ta...

stephend