Auto-Italia Car Concours, Stanford Hall - 7th June 2009

Currently reading:
Auto-Italia Car Concours, Stanford Hall - 7th June 2009

has anyone done the convo list yet?

and is there anyone near nottigham whos goin?

eggsig.png

Im sorting the convoy list out tonight, but when some people havent put postcodes then it really doesn;t help!!!

humpingxt5.gif

Sorry for late input again. i will be coming to this one as i couldn't make the last show.

NG24 2TU

£10 to get in and £1 for kids 3-14 yrs - what a rip off! Any kid under 16 yrs should be free! This venue has turned into a money milking exercise. I and a mate went all the way down to Brooklands in the 'grale and it cost us £24 to get in and even though we arrived a bit late at 2:30pm. The bloke on the gate wouldn't come down on entry price saying if you want to get in you have to pay FULL price or go home. What a git. Won't be going to that one again.

The one to go for since Stamford has turned into a money making exercise has been MITCAR £3 or £4 to get into and also in grounds of speccy houses. This year it's at Burleigh House near Stamford. Hopefull the price to get in will still be reasonable and not a rip off like many others have become because AutoItalia is involved.

MITCAR Burghley House near Stamford August 16th looks like the one to go for.

Well i might just see you guys there, £10 isn't too much and I've got me nice big brolly and a new car to get used to :) (just a shame I'll be in with the rest of the non italian plebs :( )

http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?zes3Jepv+vO3jHJy+!8mAXb+OD

RIP Bodge, 28/11/1996 - Sept 2008

You'll be joining us in with the great unwashed then Jay? :p

Polo Power!!

humpingxt5.gif

I'm afraid I am going to have to bail on this one for a number of (personal) reasons. Sorry I'm gonna miss this one as, along with Brooklands, it's my favourite of the year.

Have a great time and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you :)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

i am actually gutted im guna miss this :(

ShaunCowhats.gif

She's a monster soon to be revealed :)

If they didnt want it stripping they shouldnt have used nuts and bolts :)

Yuk! That does not look good :(

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)