2009 Bravo Diesel power loss

Currently reading:
2009 Bravo Diesel power loss

C

COD

Hi all. I need some help please. I have a wierd fault with my 2009 1.6 diesel Bravo that I have been trying to nail down for 12 months. The car looses power only when cruising for greater than 30 minutes approx. I can be cruising at 100 kph and suddenly the car will loose power for approx 1 second then recover, then loose power again, recover and so on.This could go on for 10 minutes or as short as just for a few seconds. There is no pattern other than it happens when cruising. For instance it could happen a few times a week or a few months could go by without the issue arising. I have explained this to my local dealer & 4 times in the last 12 months the car has been at the dealer to try to fix but they do not seem to know what the root cause of the problem is. They have done software upgrades, filter changes but the problem is still there. Has anyone out there experiences this problem with their Bravo Diesel.

Intermittent power loss on bravo diesel

Seems to be a problem on my diesel 1.6 too. Cruising along at between 70 and eighty and sudden loss of power. Problem getting steadily worse
Tried additive recommended by fiat and sorted for one tankful but at fifteen quid a go not a permanent option

I had a similar prob, car would lose power after a short run down the motorway, restarting the engine cleared the fault but this is not fun doing 70mph. Fiat replaced the Air Flow Sensor which stopped it for a while. Have another problem now though.