EVENT! Auto Italia - Stanford Hall 6th June 2010

Currently reading:
EVENT! Auto Italia - Stanford Hall 6th June 2010

O

Ozric-Al

Great cars in a great location. The UKs finest Italian cars will once again be gathering at this stately home venue. Centrally located and with easy motorway access, Stanford Hall provides a lovely backdrop flanked by acres of well trimmed grass. As usual the special lawned area in front of the Hall has been set aside for the concours display that will once again feature the National Fiat and Abarth Concours, Lancias and other selected special cars. A substantial area has also been set aside to celebrate Alfa Romeos 100th anniversary. Visitors can expect see a strong turnout of Maseratis supported by Ferrari and Lamborghini supercars.
To register your pre-2000 Italian car for the Fiat and Abarth, Lancia or general concours please submit your application to Phil Ward at [email protected]
Usual story guys, Login ID and Postcode if attending.
Attendees: -
Ozric-Al
Tommy K
Will WTF DY2 BLACK COUNTRAY!
Pickford le3 6na
Jay VFR Leicester
Gillan
Marcus PE11

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Bump

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

aye, count me and Lynds in matey!

shes got the Italian bug!

ME12

London is bit of a treck for a day out tbf,bit of a ballache most of the shows being down south :(

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT time soon :)

Stanford Hall isn't too far away, the drive to Brooklands was a pain but WELL worth it...I fell in love with the Alfa 8C Spyder that was there haha

Damn, that's the third time that car has caused me to have a trouser accident now. ;)

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

Only the Third Oz!

Stanford is in Lutterworth, slap bang in the middle of the country and is always well represented with Italian exotica!

ill be there boys!

i ante been on here for ages lol hows everyone doin?

eggsig.png

Unfortunately its a no from me again as I will be rocking in London watching Rage Against The Machine :)

Well that is a reasonable excuse I guess but my instincts tell me you may be back in the fold before long judging by your Facebook comments, and the fact that enough time has passed that the Celica could potentially be sold guilt free. ;)
I'm determined to get at least one former owner back in a Brav this year. lol.

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

Nice thoughts but finances definately dont allow for a new motor. However, I should be making an appearance at MITCAR in Dads Brav as its only an hour away from Ali's

Nice one bruvva. Would be good to see ya.

ozric.jpg

cheers.gif

My Members Page

hopefully ill make it to a few this year. i start a new job on monday then funds should allow then i will re-insure and tax the bravo and come down

boosig.jpg

any idea of the entry ticket price for this one oz im thinking about it but depends if i can sort out enough funds as its like 340 miles round trip for me way down saff as you put it

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx
current mileage: 47850
Bigger is
much better

JAN10-1-1.jpg

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods
http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

previously known as: andy_brava_elx