EVENT!!! Brooklands Auto Italia 1st May 2010

Currently reading:
EVENT!!! Brooklands Auto Italia 1st May 2010

I'm a +1 which is the missus and remember to take me off the convoy list from my postcode as i'm staying in leatherhead the night before now :)

Darren

Will be a minimum of +2 (one of which is a lesbian! Epic win!)

Sig.jpg

Think i am gonna be a +4, car is gonna scrape lol

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Bringing a lesbian eh?

Hmm, how very considerate of you... I'm a lesbian too ;)

As mentioned, the FCCUK lot were at the Club Cento area (on the above map) and filled it up. Well over 30 Coupes turned up.

Would be nice to see a bigger BOO presence this year as the last one looked a bit lost tucked away next the Fiat Forum lot. ... yes, easy for me to whinge when I don't own a Bravo :)

What I'm hoping is that BOO will be closer to the FCCUK area so I can mingle more!

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 Naturally Aspirated HGT in disguise!

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this now due to my clutch needing work and with mod mats at the end of may I just don't have the funds :(

They're normally up about a week before, so at a guess Oz is working his magic as we speak (while down the local downing several pints ;) )

Be interesting to see all these lesbians for the day.... And how the wives/girlfriends react to this... hehe

humpingxt5.gif

Yeah I've got next week off as there is a bit of work to do what with Shabash! needing new shocks, slave cylinder and tyres as well as MOT and the Alfa also needing an MOT but sure I'll fit the convoys in some how.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Bring on the noise part 2, having exhaust sorted thus week, can't decide between side exit or 5" rolled out stainless back box.... Decisions, decisions lol

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

wont be coming to this one guys. jobless, cars taxless and cant drive...little bastard doesnt want to go into gear so will need stripping and sorting..

boosig.jpg

There is a risk I might not be coming to this either now.

Seeing a doc later but it looks like I could have chickenpox :(

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 Naturally Aspirated HGT in disguise!

Kate, this is me hunni.... its not the stereo thats a bit on the noisy side... esp after my recent quick fix that has sorted alot of things ;)

Andy_sx

I'm pretty sure i was supposed to be taking a headlight for someone, can't remeber if i was though? Have i told anyone i am?

Sig.jpg