Auto-Italia Car Concours, Stanford Hall - 7th June 2009

Currently reading:
Auto-Italia Car Concours, Stanford Hall - 7th June 2009

i thought my car might be done by this...but it definatly wont...i think i might only make one meet this year...

its a shame....

ShaunCowhats.gif

She's a monster soon to be revealed :)

If they didnt want it stripping they shouldnt have used nuts and bolts :)

is there a website for this meet any info? as i havent been to one event yet and iv had 2 bravos already! lol.. want to deffo come to this meet as its in leicestershire and i live in leicester soo not far at all... just wondering as i havent came before where do i go and stuff so is there any info on that? cheers

If i remember rightly it's about a tenner per person to get in or somet like that.

There's not so much a website about the event, but its a good day out esp if the suns shining.

If you want more info than we have here, google "stanford hall auto italia" and several pages come up with present and past info.

Last year top gear were there doing a challenge.

http://www.stanfordhall.co.uk/index.html for info on the place itself.

Nearer the time, we'll sort convoys out and a place for us all to meet before going into the event in a big group. (and causing chaos!)

humpingxt5.gif

hmm i might come along to this and take loads of pics, its been a while sonce i saw a few of you last, bear in mind that i`ll be in a mondy tho, so it`ll be the public car park for me,

postcode is sk16 4ag, only just over 2 hours away

and if i can sort somethin out i might be able give Shaun a lift if ya stuck mate

MondySig2.jpg

Bravo GT Status: Gone and unknown since July 2008
My Bravo 1.8GT, Scratchy, R202 HHP

just to confirm i will be at this one, postcode is dy3,

ill probally meet you all there as its not to far away and ill be bringing the wife and kids

stephend

hopes the weather is a good as it was last year!

Shouldn't this get a bump seens as its not too far away :)? and stephen if your deffo going can we do a mini convoy seens as i duno where im goin :(

signew1.jpg

Probably get them done this weekend. Busiest of busy-bees at the moment I'm afraid.
But as they say on American Hotrod: - "It's a lot of work but I'm sure we'll get it done". ;)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Is this event later this year? Will not be able to make it as we will be in the Forest of Dean on a camping weekend. They did not clash last year as Stanford Hall was the week before the camping. See you all at the next meet.

right whats happenin about times and stuff and convoys from areas?

I'll be sorting convoys out at some point this week/end when i get a chance.

humpingxt5.gif

Can people please make sure I have their postcodes so I can sort out convoys!

*looks at Adam, Will, and Keval*

If anyone is no longer coming or are now coming, please let me know!

humpingxt5.gif

Whoops, postcode is DY2 9BP :)

EDIT: i'll be away this weekend so just stick me in whicever convoy!

signew1.jpg