Stanford Hall Concours - Closing date for nominations

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall Concours - Closing date for nominations

O

Ozric-Al

Morning all.
We need to get our choices confirmed for the concours at Stanford Hall. Shortlist of nominees (and nomiator) so far is: -
Shabash! (Jayfish)
Wolfie (Roberto) - Pending membership
Bravo_CT (Wolfie) - Pending membership
furry005 (SlySi)
SlySi (Kris)
Once I have heard that Wolfie and Chris have joined up to the club I will start a closed ballot of all paid up members via email. As Shabash! has been nominated I would ask that one of the other moderators volunteer to accept email nominations from members as I wouldn't want to be accused of being biased. ;)
So, get those nominations in. You have until tomorrow 12 noon to nominate at which point nomiations will close.
Ta.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page

I'll receive the nominations if that's any help.

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

The Rat is modified too :(

Rob

OK, let's have pictures of all nominated cars then please so that everyone can make an accurate judgement.

Sorry Steve, but the size of the Rats exhaust would be a dead giveaway ! ;)

Rob

As for my Marea, she's hardly Concours condition :( Lots of little dings and a nasty piece of dodgy paintwork on the rear offside door :( Al gave her the once over at Brooklands and shook his head in dismay ;)

She also sports Mk.1 HGT alloys and bonnet lifters ;)

But I agree, a Marea should be on there, but I don't know of anyone whose is in original condition.

Rob

mines in original condition... but looks ****e no 1, no 2 doesnt run and no 3 has no tax or ticket and has no hope of getting them either

lol

Andy_sx

lol yeah it is on the large side!!

is anyones bravo/a marea standard?

bravo8.jpg

Marea, why settle for less?

Let's also remember people that the chosen cars will be representing the club as the best examples that we have to show.
If you are going to nominate a car for the stand please include why you think it should be on the stand, pictures that back this up and that the car has as few non-FIAT parts as possible. That includes cars that have aleady been nominated so that members can judge the condition.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page

my nominations are insy for brava and oz for bravo

bravo8.jpg

Marea, why settle for less?