Song skip isn’t working 🙄

Currently reading:
Song skip isn’t working 🙄

Matthague

Yesterday I’ve noticed when I try to skip songs on the steering wheel it doesn’t do anything....
Is there a setting somewhere to turn it back on ? I know in the menus I can make it random but cant find one

Hello, did you manage to sort this problem as i am having the same thing. Thanks in advance!
It started working by itself a few weeks after.
I don’t know if it was a glitch or not but I only realised when it showed it was connected to Bluetooth.. don’t know if that’s somehow linked

Do you mind me asking what phone you have? I have an iphone 13 and previously had an Iphone XR and neither of them have worked. It might be the car or the phone models? Thanks for your quick reply

Do you mind me asking what phone you have? I have an iphone 13 and previously had an Iphone XR and neither of them have worked. It might be the car or the phone models? Thanks for your quick reply
Iphone 5.
It’s not often I use it for making calls through the phone, any music is through the USB.
It’s a 58 plate so is knocking on age wise, in the past it’s lost the media player and I’ve had to go onto the settings and tell it to play something to find it.

Back