Bluetooth doesn’t work

Currently reading:
Bluetooth doesn’t work

madswilliams

I bought my fiat 500 (2012) about a month ago and I haven’t managed to get my bluetooth to pair with my iphone 11.

The USB cable doesn’t work but the cigarette port does.

I have tried pressing the phone button on the wheel to pair it but nothing seems to happen.

Is there another way to fix this?

I bought my fiat 500 (2012) about a month ago and I haven’t managed to get my bluetooth to pair with my iphone 11.

The USB cable doesn’t work but the cigarette port does.

I have tried pressing the phone button on the wheel to pair it but nothing seems to happen.

Is there another way to fix this?

Hi 🙂
mine functions.. But I don't use it

Ok several things to note:

It's a OLD system developed by Microsoft.. Apple isn't a partner 🤔

People have issues with blueandme units failing.. Often get the odometer flashing on speedo😉

The connection port is Low amps.. Not unheard of for people to damage socket or blow a fuse😕

Hi 🙂
mine functions.. But I don't use it

Ok several things to note:

It's a OLD system developed by Microsoft.. Apple isn't a partner 🤔

People have issues with blueandme units failing.. Often get the odometer flashing on speedo😉

The connection port is Low amps.. Not unheard of for people to damage socket or blow a fuse😕
i did previously have a working bluetooth on another fiat 500 where my iphone connected.

If i did have a damaged socket or blown fuse is it fixeable?

If nothing happens when you’re pressing buttons, are you sure the system module is present in the car and some previous owner hasn’t removed it or had it coded out when it failed, seems highly possible on cars of this age now, many are suffering blue and me module failures

If nothing happens when you’re pressing buttons, are you sure the system module is present in the car and some previous owner hasn’t removed it or had it coded out when it failed, seems highly possible on cars of this age now, many are suffering blue and me module failures
i’m not quite sure, it certainly says it has a blue&me system by the USB port.

You have several options in this case, I would first opt for a factory reset. On the other hand, if you really care about it, there are services willing and ready to upload a software update for you, and this should solve the whole problem in your case.

Back