Blue&me does not seem working...

Currently reading:
Blue&me does not seem working...

dario777

Hello everyone,

i´m new here, bought a Fiat Punto Evo 2011 with blue&me yesterday and tried connecting my phone via Blue&me. After clicking on the menu of my steering wheel and doig absolutely everything Google told me to do (like clicking 2 times down on my steering wheel) nothing happened, but that the radio went on and my small display said "search". Is my blue&me broken? I tried updating it but nothing happened. My car battery went off today (someone must´ve left the radio running) may this also lead to the blue&me not working?

Thank you so much, i hope someone can help me. :)

P.S.: English is my third language so excuse some grammar and spelling mistakes ;)

Is this a new car you’ve bought?

There are different ways in different Blue and Me systems to connect phones, my old 2011 Punto Evo you had to use the voice control to pair a phone.

Just note that NO blue and me system allows you to stream music from your phone via Bluetooth it is only through a wired connection you can play music and only through Bluetooth you can make and receive hands free phone calls.

As mentioned above it’s a very old system now and doesn’t like a lot of new phones, can be very temperamental from one car to another and was pretty terrible even when it was new

Back