Styling Side skirts

Currently reading:
Styling Side skirts

elvio

Basically got myself, some side skirts, for my mk2 punto, sprayed etc. anyway got to the fitting process, well i found it hard, the tiger seal? as i believe is what should be used? Wasn't sticking, i mean it wasn't drying, could you please tell me how long it takes to dry? How exactly shuold it be used any help, would be appreciated.
thanks

it should say on the tube how long it takes to dry, there a different types of seal,all with different setting times

It doesn't say on the tube I've checked, another issue so for example say it takes 1 hour to dry? Does that mean i have to hold the side skirts up to the car for an hour... :S or is there a way around this

It doesn't say on the tube I've checked, another issue so for example say it takes 1 hour to dry? Does that mean i have to hold the side skirts up to the car for an hour... :S or is there a way around this

yeah it will have to be kept in place for 1hr, if you dont feel like holding it get some masking tape for the middle. note that you still need to screw them in at each end.

get ya self sum clamps and a bit of card and keep it held together for a day ish(y) better making sur there stuck right dont wonna go down the road and fall of then a transit runs over them:( :cry:

Back