Currently reading:
should i get a ticket?

should i have got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not understand irony jj?

You are misunderstanding the different between law abiding and brainwashed, you can't possibly call me the latter.

Trance, when you vote for a political party (and to an extent, an individual who represents that political party) they have a manifesto which you are basically voting for. Sadly manifestos are kept to word for word (i.e. student loans) but pretty much so. You vote in the government to represent your wants and needs, sadly you don't always get your own way since this country is a democracy and you're not a dictactor in a autocratic state!

The Negotiator said:
Do you not understand irony jj?

You are misunderstanding the different between law abiding and brainwashed, you can't possibly call me the latter.

Trance, when you vote for a political party (and to an extent, an individual who represents that political party) they have a manifesto which you are basically voting for. Sadly manifestos are kept to word for word (i.e. student loans) but pretty much so. You vote in the government to represent your wants and needs, sadly you don't always get your own way since this country is a democracy and you're not a dictactor in a autocratic state!

So when the majority say "get rid of this" or "change that" and nothing is done and no reason or no beneficial reason is given for not doing so what does that mean?

Negotiatior... IF you were a parking attendant :p and you were in the middle of issuing a ticket and someone tried to Negotiate with you a good sensible reasone for not continuing with the FPN would you still issue it?

You can think of the good excuse yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back