Shop - what do you want to see in there?

Currently reading:
Shop - what do you want to see in there?

we need these

bugs001.gif

the calender sounds good, but not sure it would work lol, for it to look any good the pics would need to be taken by a good camera, by someone who knows something with pics to get angle looking good and a good back ground then theres what cars to use? just sounds a bit hard tbh lol

i said that bd :(

we need money in the bank though first, unless we do it like the posh fliers and a few people chip in for a few hundred

well I am over due another donation, so month end there will be some money on it's way. :)

I reckon if everyone could donate £10-£20 when they next get paid, it would be a decent boost and help things along.:)

Those bug things look cool

With regards the calendar, there are some cracking photos of cars people have taken, so just need to start a thread up and then keep it going through the year. See what photos get put up and take it from there.

for pics if people who dont have access to a decnet camera then get your ass along to a show cause someone is bound to have one there and your car will already be tarted up

ff bibs for me and dave :chin:

umbrellas for rainy days, golf tees, golf balls

best to get cheapo things first, so if they dont sell you not got hundreads of £££ worth of stock holded up at home

well I am over due another donation, so month end there will be some money on it's way. :)

I reckon if everyone could donate £10-£20 when they next get paid, it would be a decent boost and help things along.:)

i thought you gave me a donation at the meal :confused: i not passed it on yet though :eek:

but we still a long way off of paying the server costs, bens still paying a few hundred a year out his own pocket, realy the people who have saved a few quid on repair bills should donate a bit of it ;):)

Last edited:
Yes cheap stuff first is best, but you need fund in place before anything else can be done.

You need to start tapping all of us on here for some dosh (even if it's only 1p!), one way or another.:)

I am thinking, if just 10 of us donated £10 each month/payday for 12 months, then that's £1200! Add to that any ad hoc donations, and it should be a pretty decent amount for the FF bits and bobs, maybe even also help towards the server costs?

Last edited:
I am thinking, if just 10 of us donated £10 each month/payday for 12 months, then that's £1200! Add to that any ad hoc donations, and it should be a pretty decent amount for the FF bits and bobs, maybe even also help towards the server costs?

thats a lot to ask of people though, but if any one wants to then it would be nice :)

who would be up for paying for FF T shirt before they are made?

Back