02092010067.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) she's getting there.

Introduction

I bought my punto elx about a year ago and been doing little bits here and there to it with little money and doing all the work myself.

pic of it pritty much standerd apart from de sidestriped

painting abarth skirts

got some sporting wheels and painted them black and put some abarth centers on

and some pics close to what shes like now, with coilovers

since then front and rear bumpers have been colour coded, new sports exhaust and lowerd about another 5-10mm
Reactions: KaiserPingo
Re: she's getting there

cheers:) and i got it of a pal for nothing but at the scrappys it will cost you a fiver. Its of a mk1 laguna and had to be cut down at both sides a fair bit it took about 15-20 mins to fit. the first splitter i fitted was the other laguna splitter but it scrapped going over everything and almost riped my bumper off going out the drive lol.

just selling it as a hole, but if the buyer dont want any parts on al tell use whats up for sale. and shes up for sale because av been driving for 2 years and think al get something abit faster. al miss it loads tho.

its a shame, i REALLY like this car!, definately let me know if you take bits off it :)#

is it on coilies? and i like the look of the splitter ;)

al post up here if i take bits of it lol. and its gona suck not having it around lol. yea shes on coilies and cheers

Probs one of the nicest suttle mod'd 5dr I've seen :D

Did your skirt paint match up perfectly or you buffed them in?

shame to hear your selling her! shes a beaut!

cheers lol, and yes the skirts matched pritty dam well i must say.

as for the other comments lol, still have her, not tryng to seel her just now as the weather is pritty bad. got some pics to show.

car at work after a hard drive to get there

car could get to my friends farm so walking the rest lol

car after a night heavy snow and getting very stuck in it

still dont think al will keep her lol, its just the weather up here is pritty bad and a dont want to get my new car yet with alot more power and crash it lol. i do love it so much tho and really dont want to sell her :( great car tbh!

Back