02092010067.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) she's getting there.

Introduction

I bought my punto elx about a year ago and been doing little bits here and there to it with little money and doing all the work myself.

pic of it pritty much standerd apart from de sidestriped

painting abarth skirts

got some sporting wheels and painted them black and put some abarth centers on

and some pics close to what shes like now, with coilovers

since then front and rear bumpers have been colour coded, new sports exhaust and lowerd about another 5-10mm
Reactions: KaiserPingo
Re: she's getting there

cheers for the comments guys. The tyres are 195/45/15s. And future plans, well been thinking about a HGT engine and brake upgrades, a decat, miby a black roof and try get ahold of some abarth seats. Lists endless lol

Some more photo's of new work done :slayer:

Got the abarth/hgt center consol, didnt have the cd changer in it tho so made it into a shelf lol some biking stickers and a fiat badge and shes good!

Painted the vents, door handles, dials surround and ashtry in the rear.
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/11092010080.jpg

Also painted calipers and wheel bolts

And heres some pics of her so far :)

Soon to have a laguna splitter on (hopefully get it on sat) make it look a bit lower since the exhausts like an inch of the ground but the bumper aint lol.
I have some big plans for the next few months, I wasnt sure on getting a new car or putting an engine in the punto. But so far engines winning lol. So a need someone to talk to who knows about fitting a HGT engine.
cheers

That looks amazin mate
Just dont change the colour of the roof, keep it all the same, i think it looks better.
Youve given me some ideas to do with my car now :D

That looks amazin mate
Just dont change the colour of the roof, keep it all the same, i think it looks better.
Youve given me some ideas to do with my car now :D
the roof would prob be vinal, but really dono if i would like it or not but atleast if i didnt i could take it off. also dono where i could get it done lol.

Thats a very nice car!
Just wondering how did you paint the checkers on the cd player surround and ashtray etc?
Id love to do that but would probably mess it up lol

Thats a very nice car!
Just wondering how did you paint the checkers on the cd player surround and ashtray etc?
Id love to do that but would probably mess it up lol

its vinyl lol not paint. just cut lots of little square's and took my time sticking them. its really easy to do if you have vinyl.

hows the pot holes with the coilovers, as i chose 50mm drop springs over coileys and tbh its pretty horrid :doh:

its not bad tbh, av got a tiny rattle from the back that i cant seam to find, almost sounds like something in ma spairwheel tool kit rattling. and ma exhaust was hitting my rear beam if i hit a big bump but fixed it with some padding on the beam lol worked a treat!

little update: laguna splitter is on and am liking it so shes a keeper. and just purchest a focus induction kit :D since am doing an engine mod il clean and paint up the bay aswell so al get pics up soon.

lol cheers, and colour coding the handles is on the cards. Just dont know if i should take the handles of to paint them or not?

Back