Seeking accomodation in the UK for family of 3

Currently reading:
Seeking accomodation in the UK for family of 3

124spiderman

Hello fellow UK Fiat owners.
Thought this might be a good place to post a wanted accomodation ad.

We are an Australian/Italian family of 3 looking for some comfortable , affordable accomodation in the UK. My 12 year old son & I are Euro citizens, my wife is Australian.

We have been living in Verona, Italy for the last 6 months with a view to live in the UK for 12 months or more. This is mainly a lifestyle thing as I've visited Britain and my dream is to travel to all the major car shows through Europe.

All enquiries directed to real estate agencies have been fruitless, as mostly all UK agencies/landlords require employment references etc.

We are originally from Sydney, Australia and we have our 2 properties letted out with good, solid financial income and backing which would enable us to pay reasonable rent to someone with a garden flat or 2/3 bedroom accomodation with parking (for the future Fiat of course). We can supply references from our Sydney Agents if required.

I am a trained automotive technician and have worked in the auto trade for the last 25 years, the last 2 of which was self-employed 24/7 Mobile Car Electrics Unit (replacing batteries, starter motors and alternators on site). I will be looking for part-time employment as I'm semi-retired.

We would greatly appreciate any leads or contacts.

No agents please. Close to London area but no major cities. Prefer country.

Back