General Second hand parts - valuations

Currently reading:
General Second hand parts - valuations

I thought this might be a useful thread. I was wondering if anyone knew what a reasonable price to pay for a original Fiat luggage rack in great condition might be? I am going to be looking for one if I go to France in September as somewhere to store my girlfriend's additional luggage (shoes).

Other people may have items they want valued?

I thought this might be a useful thread. I was wondering if anyone knew what a reasonable price to pay for a original Fiat luggage rack in great condition might be? I am going to be looking for one if I go to France in September as somewhere to store my girlfriend's additional luggage (shoes).

Other people may have items they want valued?

Found this on Ebay france if anybody is interested. ;)
Item no : 250209488866
Can do translation if needed :cool:

100 pounds. Nothing more for something that make the car ugly.
:eek: I think they look quite funky. I have to admit that mine stays on most of the time. They have rubber-coated feet that grip the edge of the bootlid and
don't scratch the paint. It makes the b so much more useful. I've carried boxes, a rucksack, ikea stuff and even a bike:D

They do make a mysterious whistling noise when empty and the roof is down though:confused:

100 pounds. Nothing more for something that make the car ugly.

Ugly? :eek: The luggagerack looks awesome! I have a Fapa-rack atm, but that isn't as good looking as the Fiat-rack. So I'm making my own. :)

Luggagerack with my board on looks (y):cool:

I'm also looking for an old leather suitcase to bring when I need the room.

Guess 100 pounds would be an ok price. I payed 90 for my Fapa (that's too much, i think..)

This suitcase can be yours for "only" €471.54 from www.fiatshop.com. It's made to fit the ugly rack :)

Attachments

• 0772.jpg
    0772.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 15
The local Fiat garage quoted me £233 inc VAT this month for a new boot rack :eek: Fortunately they had a new one 'lying around' in its box and did me a deal to get shot of it as they no longer sell Fiat cars.

Talking of made to fit, did anyone ever buy the matching luggage? I believe it was described as leather, but only the handles were actually leather. About £300 when new?

Attachments

• Luggage Set.jpg
    Luggage Set.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Boot Luggage.jpg
    Boot Luggage.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 163
Back