General Barchetta Parts

Currently reading:
General Barchetta Parts

wadleys

I have a 1997 car which has been off the road for a few years as the rear wheel arches need replacing.
Before committing to more expense to get these done, but as the car in my opinion is too good
to scrap, does anyone know of a supplier of new parts in the UK particularly for rear suspension?
My thoughts are the parts for the Barchetta are now almost impossible to obtain other than
from scrapped cars.
Thanks

Obviously www.barchettaparts.com 😋

It might sound strange but I haven't yet been in a situation where I can't get the part that I need. Last week I had to replace the radiator and original Fiat part was available from ebay.de at quite a normal price.
Shocks, springs, swingarms etc can still be found in online catalogs.

Hi, I buy my parts from https://www.autodoc.co.uk/. They are headquartered in Berlin but operate a highly efficient service in the UK. After exploring a number of suppliers I have decided that autodoc offer very compeititive prices. Their order / tracking / and despatch srvices are first class. Thye have quizzed me on VIN when was doubt as to the fit. Good luck.

Hi, I'm a new member in the USA, recently bought a 1996 Barchetta, I'm looking for window seals, specifically drivers (left) side for soft top. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• 58CD7D62-57CB-4883-937A-1696D385C25B.jpeg
    58CD7D62-57CB-4883-937A-1696D385C25B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 43
Back