Tuning Samco vs GSR

Currently reading:
Tuning Samco vs GSR

Samco said that if I can get the tool made They will make the item for very good price.

Sounds like a plan to me but I will need to design what i want and hey hoe.

As I mentioned earlia I have spoken to oldschool and the air between me and him has been cleared and situation resolved.

Thanks

Samco said that if I can get the tool made They will make the item for very good price.

Sounds like a plan to me but I will need to design what i want and hey hoe.

Before you make a tool you should speak to them about how they would like the tool to be. Spouts can't be in any position. They sometimes create problems, which makes the hose nearly impossible to make clean. Also different people like to have the part that is holding in the vice in different angles etc.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words? well i believe a video saids even more......

[ame="http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/alfacup47/?action=view&current=16042009046.flv"]16042009046.flv video by alfacup47 - Photobucket[/ame] :eek:

from here - http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gtv-and-916-spider/154936-gsr-air-flow-induction-hose.html

a previous customer ....."they'll have one for fords, citroens etc etc before long, and he'll move around them, then creating more etc."

and "Thats the first time i have seen that video on the alfa forum and i believe that there is the proof that the kits not up to the job. its truly shocking seeing the kit do that" is quite a true statement wouldnt you say?

or a very involved previous customer

"The Tuning side of things however.... I wait with baited breath. You well know the man hours I put into my car with the aforementioned tuner (or tuna?). The end result was more than disappointing. I am just glad I got the majority of parts for a fraction of their true value. I'm talking spares etc I sourced myself as opposed to the 'products' provided by GSR. This meant that the money I was left out of pocket by was minimal. I hope your experience is a better one. And... that your hopes and dreams of achieving this with your 206 aren't dashed on the rocks of reality"

GSR moved from 206's to C2's as the Pug people quickly lost interest because of his attitude and manner. The same is happening with the C2 folks now, so look what has recently fired up - PerformanceFiat. It's a never ending trek with them from one forum to the next. Did you know that they have been banned from approximately 11 other forums as well? Not only that, there are some worrying things I would like to tell you, but on a public forum is not the place, neither is Pm. Finding a certain Alfa Romeo V6 hose topic on an Alfa forum that they made would concern you, especially when it consistantly collapsed when under load.

I stopped when I realised that the project wasn't going anywhere, and never would. I also stopped because of the damage that could be dealt to the engine, such as the silversteel shims shattering in their bores, resulting in me using the spare head I sourced, having it skimmed and me rebuilding it and fitting it to get the car running.

This, along with the tuners attitude, outlook, textbook only knowledge (or so it felt), lack of help / understanding and damage that could be wreaked on my personal circumstances sealed the projects fate for me. Now - it was agreed that I would never pay for my project with GSR, because of the "pioneering" and wandering into the unknown that was involved. However, I still ended up forking out for various items ( Spare Engine etc).

i will add the above quotes are off another forum and the quoted person is far from a mate of mine....go read 206info.co.uk for MANY MANY others or Cliosport.net or...or.... the list goes on, this is one of the only forums left where peter is still defended much to my amazement :confused::rolleyes: i used to defend him myself after seeing his reported "amazing achievements" on here only to see him let down many friends of mine and also see him slag off my own induction kit which is proven the world over....

i await this post to either be defended/criticised or slagged as "people lieing" or it to be deleted but its a shame if it is cause i think it explains it all

1 final word for anyone who has truley seen the 'products' GSR hosing can in NO WAY be compared to Samco hosing on both qulaity and more importantly lastability.

and "Thats the first time i have seen that video on the alfa forum and i believe that there is the proof that the kits not up to the job. its truly shocking seeing the kit do that" is quite a true statement wouldnt you say?

or a very involved previous customer

"The Tuning side of things however.... I wait with baited breath. You well know the man hours I put into my car with the aforementioned tuner (or tuna?). The end result was more than disappointing. I am just glad I got the majority of parts for a fraction of their true value. I'm talking spares etc I sourced myself as opposed to the 'products' provided by GSR. This meant that the money I was left out of pocket by was minimal. I hope your experience is a better one. And... that your hopes and dreams of achieving this with your 206 aren't dashed on the rocks of reality"

GSR moved from 206's to C2's as the Pug people quickly lost interest because of his attitude and manner. The same is happening with the C2 folks now, so look what has recently fired up - PerformanceFiat. It's a never ending trek with them from one forum to the next. Did you know that they have been banned from approximately 11 other forums as well? Not only that, there are some worrying things I would like to tell you, but on a public forum is not the place, neither is Pm. Finding a certain Alfa Romeo V6 hose topic on an Alfa forum that they made would concern you, especially when it consistantly collapsed when under load.

I stopped when I realised that the project wasn't going anywhere, and never would. I also stopped because of the damage that could be dealt to the engine, such as the silversteel shims shattering in their bores, resulting in me using the spare head I sourced, having it skimmed and me rebuilding it and fitting it to get the car running.

This, along with the tuners attitude, outlook, textbook only knowledge (or so it felt), lack of help / understanding and damage that could be wreaked on my personal circumstances sealed the projects fate for me. Now - it was agreed that I would never pay for my project with GSR, because of the "pioneering" and wandering into the unknown that was involved. However, I still ended up forking out for various items ( Spare Engine etc).

i will add the above quotes are off another forum and the quoted person is far from a mate of mine....go read 206info.co.uk for MANY MANY others or Cliosport.net or...or.... the list goes on, this is one of the only forums left where peter is still defended much to my amazement :confused::rolleyes: i used to defend him myself after seeing his reported "amazing achievements" on here only to see him let down many friends of mine and also see him slag off my own induction kit which is proven the world over....

i await this post to either be defended/criticised or slagged as "people lieing" or it to be deleted but its a shame if it is cause i think it explains it all

1 final word for anyone who has truley seen the 'products' GSR hosing can in NO WAY be compared to Samco hosing on both qulaity and more importantly lastability.

Guy, stick to the facts and you know them damn well.

The hose for the Alfa was not an induction kit! It was a hose supplied for a modification, which neither was correctly fitted nor fitted with the filter medium it was intended for.

Your friend Adam could not take being told off that I told him off for his girl friend constantly interfering with admin, where he was made part of admin on the forum.

He tries to blame me for a camshaft he had to fit himself, where you can see that he force fitted in his engine a hydraulic lifter that finally broke the casing.

It is interesting how you sleeze merchants get the 2 things all over again sold in just a new wrapping. I am gald I don't deal with people like you.

Looks like scum will never die.

strange how on the last rr day loads of the c2 lot turned up, and that forum is still alive and well, PF was started up because there is a gap to be filled with what it is there for

Dave, someone of the 206info guys dragged to anti GSR thread over to vliosprt.net and this is what he is referring it to.

I never had any dealings with cliosport. I never made an induction for them nor any other modification.

The younger modder is trying to distort facts in quite a nice way. People who claim things along these lines (I am quaoting the younger modder):

i will add the above quotes are off another forum and the quoted person is far from a mate of mine....go read 206info.co.uk for MANY MANY others or Cliosport.net or...or.... the list goes on, this is one of the only forums left where peter is still defended (unquote).

are people who love to exaggerate.

The reality is that other than the people around 206info, puntosports and some individuals there is no forums that aren't dealing with my products.

I get orders from Peugeot 206 owners till date, as well as from alfaowners members, C4 members, Ford members, C2 members, punto mk2 members, some other 206 sites, other Peugeot sites, different Renault members from respective forums.

Interestingly Paul from RSTuning calls me publicly an arsehole there, which seems to be the only thing he can resort to and not standing up to the issues pointed at. But didn't some else try this the other day?

Nice to see what people really think when they think I am not aware of what they say behind my back.

But they talk about other members behind their backs too.

And I am not that much bothered. Eventually, what goes round comes round - even to them. And I can wait to watch.:devil:

PS I am still waiting for the 11 forums I have been banned from? Can someone enlighten me as to what happened in my previous life?

Last edited:
Back