General Sad news

Currently reading:
General Sad news

andy dowds

Well the wife finally had enough of the Panda.
The last straw came last week when the O/S mounting bolt sheared going over a pothole. The engine dropped and it pulled the fuel line off of the fuel pump, and spurted fuel onto the manifold. she was rather upset about it, even though nothing major actually happened. I had a look at the problem, and managed to fix it no problem
The only thing that can't be fixed, is her confidence in the car. As it is hers to do with as she pleases, she decided to buy a newer car, using the Panda as a trade in. First time in thirteen years that I haven't had a Panda on the go.
So needless to say I am pretty sad about it.
I have always found this forum to be the most helpful I have ever had dealings with. You can all be proud for keeping an absolute classic car (I'm with you Steve!) in the public view.
In my honest opinion, the Panda is one of the best cars I have ever had. It isn't fancy, curvy or fast, but it is an honest car that I loved to drive. It reminded me of a time when driving was a real pleasure.
Who knows what may come along in the future. But in the meantime I will still be checking in from time to time to see what is happening in the wonderful world of Panda
Thanks and good luck to all

Well Dave, I tried out your advice, and the nurse at the Royal Infirmary is typing this out on my behalf. Hopefully when they reattach both arms, I should be able to get some typing done.

Back