Off Topic Panda Panda's Fleet News (or why I'm p!ssed off)

Currently reading:
Off Topic Panda Panda's Fleet News (or why I'm p!ssed off)

49940389.jpg

Re: Panda Panda's Fleet News

I have to count them, I preemptively bought one to replace the two that are for sale.

I think its

Fizzle now donor car
white clx
black clx for sale
blue clx
orange 4x4
orange trekking mk4
silver 4x4 mk3 for sale
blue 4x4 for sale
red colour
redish Y10
green selecta

All but two are taxed, mot'd and insured - not looking forward to renewal premium though!

I have to count them, I preemptively bought one to replace the two that are for sale.

I think its

Fizzle now donor car
white clx
black clx for sale
blue clx
orange 4x4
orange trekking mk4
silver 4x4 mk3 for sale
blue 4x4 for sale
red colour
redish Y10
green selecta

All but two are taxed, mot'd and insured - not looking forward to renewal premium though!

How comes Fizzle has become a donor car?

Sell as a project car?

I'm thinking about making it into a camping pod.

The outer sills have been cut off one side exposing the rot - all panels have separated inside which is why the welding work would have been so expensive. I couldn't sell it even as a project to go back on the road it's just too rotten for that. Vmanc might have a car suitable for you though.

I'm thinking about making it into a camping pod.

The outer sills have been cut off one side exposing the rot - all panels have separated inside which is why the welding work would have been so expensive. I couldn't sell it even as a project to go back on the road it's just too rotten for that. Vmanc might have a car suitable for you though.

I see! And I didn't mean for me, I meant sell it to a fellow Panda enthusiast, lol! I wouldn't have anywhere to keep a restoration project, let alone the skills required!

After SORNing all the cars except the Y10 and Henry due to salt on the roads I've been having a look at the MOTs online and discovered Blackie, Whitey and Bluey are all now expired!
I find it easier to enter the detail online than brave the "office" and it's contents.
Cecil the Selecta is next in May, Gertie is September.

Still not got to the bottom of Gerties half power issues though will wait for Spring to set in before taking her out for fettling.

Charlie is nicely tucked up in the garage and will nest there until Spring also.

Henry is looking smart with his new interior and seats which took up most of my week off to do. He's full of dinitrol and good paint everywhere so I don't mind taking him out in the salty stuff, he's also fitted with some 14" punto steelies and winter tyres.
The only issue I have is the speedo no longer works after Decembers off-roading fun, not an issue really as I don't ever intend parting with him.

Back