420.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8596.JPG
    IMG_8596.JPG
    373 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9607.JPG
    IMG_9607.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Well, there is only one question to follow your comment.
Where do you live and how much do you want to turn my 1989 4x4 into a beast before it rots away on my driveway?
Dave

Last edited:
Well, there is only one question to follow your comment.
Where do you live and how much do you want to turn my 1989 4x4 into a beast before it rots away on my driveway?
Dave

If you're after someone to restore a panda then depending on where you live speak to @VmanC (located in Hampshire), @panda1408 (located in Stoke) or kolza (located in Scarborough).

Thanks for the info guys, Vern has been on my radar for years since I joined the forum.
At the moment I have the dilemma of finding time which should be easy as I retire in 4 weeks, but have a 2 year old grand daughter who needs my attention more.
This means that although the inclination has been there for years to restore it,it is now unlikely and the cost of restoration including respray may well make it far more expensive than buying a better already done one.
If anyone has a Panda 4x4 itch they need to scratch I am in Chesterfield.
Good points are not too much rot, 5 x Fiat x19 alloys and tyres which I was given that may fit, ( I am not sure) a nearly new fuel tank, spare engine and lots of hoarded 2nd hand spares. The gearbox was rebuilt when I bought the car.
Bad points. Needs 2 wings, some welding usual tidying up and full respray, and needs back axle putting back on as it’s currently on axle stands.
Dave

Mmmmm. I think you may need help from Freddy panda1408 as he’s not to far away. Stoke As him to help.

Thanks for the info guys, Vern has been on my radar for years since I joined the forum.

At the moment I have the dilemma of finding time which should be easy as I retire in 4 weeks, but have a 2 year old grand daughter who needs my attention more.

This means that although the inclination has been there for years to restore it,it is now unlikely and the cost of restoration including respray may well make it far more expensive than buying a better already done one.

If anyone has a Panda 4x4 itch they need to scratch I am in Chesterfield.

Good points are not too much rot, 5 x Fiat x19 alloys and tyres which I was given that may fit, ( I am not sure) a nearly new fuel tank, spare engine and lots of hoarded 2nd hand spares. The gearbox was rebuilt when I bought the car.

Bad points. Needs 2 wings, some welding usual tidying up and full respray, and needs back axle putting back on as it’s currently on axle stands.

Dave

Ok Dave take your time to decide . I may have someone looking for a project. Not us HA HA. Why not join us for a 4x4 outing in a free seat. This may fuel your fire too Steve

Back