Styling S type body modifications

Currently reading:
Styling S type body modifications

WOW coming on nicely mate! ;) Shows that taking your time on things really does pay off!

Can't wait to see the finished article!(y)

How about this?
DSCN0549.jpg

and
DSCN0551.jpg

and
DSCN0552.jpg

I ask because I may drop it off fro respray tomorrow.

The flash is picking the background through the mesh...doesn't show normally

Last edited:
Thats looks really good!

I could paint it for you lol:D

Hmm I'm not happy with the relationship between the splitter and the ducts, still think its enough.
is the lip perminantly attached? or getting fibreglassed onto the rest of the bumper, looks good so far.,

The splitter was shaped a little and fitted tonight, I'll let the bodyshop finish it!

Yep! Dusts himself down...that'll do.

that's looking better. can't wait to see this finished... the fog holes look better in black mesh, but will the "surround" which the mesh attaches to be painted black?

As an aside, what you doing with the old bumper? wouldn't mind a project... hehe

that's looking better. can't wait to see this finished... the fog holes look better in black mesh, but will the "surround" which the mesh attaches to be painted black?

As an aside, what you doing with the old bumper? wouldn't mind a project... hehe

Yours if you want it. No charge, I owe you a favour or 10 :)

Car now left for respray in Ducati red

Watch this space.

any news?

Popped in on Thursday and the car was stripped and ready for primer.

Front wings were on and the front bumper. They have shaped the front mouth around the intercooler and the front end looks superb. The front wings are perfect with the roadsports, imo they make abarth look a poor relation - but then I've never liked the Abarth skirts. I phoned today and it'll be ready tomorrow pm!

I've got a puncture in one of the 16" coupe wheels so I'm getting that repaired tomorrow so I can fit the wheels this weekend. Leaving the black angel eyes to complete the outside. I'll post pics of the front and rear if it goes to plan. I'll post up pics of the whole car in the supercharged thread and its psc sister thread.

Just taken 1200 out of the bank to pay for it all..........

So nearly done
Yours done?

Only 2 pictures of the back I'm afraid.
I picked the car up at 7pm and this was the only one I could get in the shop. The rest don't work in the dark. :(

DSCnmodified.jpg

DSCN0553modified.jpg

that looks great., the front bumper looks the business and i didnt like the thought of those mesh bits in the fogs at all but they look good now., like the red badge on it aswell.,(y)

that looks great., the front bumper looks the business and i didnt like the thought of those mesh bits in the fogs at all but they look good now., like the red badge on it aswell.,(y)

Red badge needs a tidy. Like you I was unsure about the mesh vents. Inside they are red which shows through the mesh and looks (y).

That looks absolutely awesome!! really nice work (y)(y)(y)

Yeh I'm very pleased with the Bravo slot bit so much better then that punto vent.

Cheers

Back