Royal Wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

Currently reading:

Hmm... Royal Wedding - by Yes, (Prime) Minister logic, that means that the Government has got something big to cover up - keep an eye out for the middle pages of the papers that day!

Our future Queen, perhaps?

(PS: Please don't turn this into a general discussion about whether we should keep the monarchy or not - I think opinions on the matter are usually pretty black and white, and discussions never go anywhere ;) )

Hmm... Royal Wedding - by Yes, (Prime) Minister logic, that means that the Government has got something big to cover up - keep an eye out for the middle pages of the papers that day!

Our future Queen, perhaps?

(PS: Please don't turn this into a general discussion about whether we should keep the monarchy or not - I think opinions on the matter are usually pretty black and white, and discussions never go anywhere ;) )

she would never be queen
is the present queens husband a king?

get rid of the royal family an see if she still marries him? :chin:

:yeahthat: bl**dy hell we actually agree on something..breath of fresh air this one..;) :p

Another hanger on for the tax payer to cover and the brood they produce..mind you if you do a search you will find that her parents are self made million airs..any chance of sub I wonder..:chin:

With regards to the street party I live on a main rd as well so thats out of the question but I do have a big back garden with decking and patios..must be non alcaholic tho guys cos dave dont drink..:bang: :D

my street would be a good candidate two student houses on it one being mine and road works on the main road at the end so nice and easy to make a roadblock at the end :devil::slayer:

It'll be better value than princess Beatrice's student flat.

Also, at least he's not marring something similar to that mess his father did later on.

All hail Prince Will, the fresh prince of Buckingham palace.

Back