RIP Stu DemonD

Currently reading:
RIP Stu DemonD

Such awful news, so very sad. He was always such a friendly and fun guy, he will be to truly missed by many I am sure.

It is so nice to see all people - old and new paying their respects, just shows you how many lives he touched.

My thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.

:(

Nicely put .

Been away and just seen this. Shocked.
I never met him but exchanged messages many times over the years. He was always helpful and friendly.
Why do the "good ones" always seem to go too soon?
It's so unjust.

Stu.jpg

Really sad to hear about Stu. He was one of life's truly nice guys.

RIP mate, hope you're keeping busy spannering and driving those Italian cars in t'afterlife (y)

(just heard via Facebook, haven't been on to FF for a few years)

No disrespect, but now could we maybe let this thread RIP, or at least be contained within the appropriate sub-forum?

Personally I don't really see any need for it to keep being broadcast and updated everywhere...

It's only at the top because people keep commenting on it. Eventually it will work itself down the pages. Personally I think it should say where it is and let nature take its course as there are still people who are only just finding out about his death and paying thier respects. I can't see it doing any harm at the top of a few pages.

It's only at the top because people keep commenting on it. Eventually it will work itself down the pages. Personally I think it should say where it is and let nature take its course as there are still people who are only just finding out about his death and paying thier respects. I can't see it doing any harm at the top of a few pages.

Agree 100%.

It's only at the top because people keep commenting on it. Eventually it will work itself down the pages. Personally I think it should say where it is and let nature take its course as there are still people who are only just finding out about his death and paying their respects. I can't see it doing any harm at the top of a few pages.

Likewise. :worship:

:yeahthat:

Back