RIP Tony Cowley (grimwau)

Currently reading:
RIP Tony Cowley (grimwau)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad to loss someone, my symphaphy to family and friends. Rob.

So sad. I had the pleasure of meeting Tony a few times, he was such a nice guy. He really was one of life's good guys. :(

Been sitting writing and rewriting this, and every time it just comes down to this is bull****. Its like 2016 has it in for the good guys. :(

I've never met any of you on this forum and I didn't know Tony but it's always painful to hear of another loss of life and know loved ones are in terrible pain because of it. It puts things into perspective - we worry about leaks and short-circuits, smells and the mortgage and then realise there are much bigger things. Don't ever stop asking questions about our mortality, we shouldn't think it's just 'how it is'. Deeply sorry for his family..

I never met Tony as I'm across the pond but I do remember when I was a newbie, long before I even had a 500, snooping around the forum and particularly enjoying his posts and the banter and laughs he used to have with the likes of RobinPJ (where is he now?). Sad to say the least but it's nice to see the older members resurfacing to pay their tributes - and as Sinny said below it speaks volumes of the man he obviously was. RIP grimwau.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this very sad news. Many condolences to Liz and family.

We Had the pleasure to meet Tony several times and have fond memories of him.

Hedley and Esme

I Didnt know Tony, but sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with his wife and son
R.I.P. Tony

I only knew Tony by his posts on here, but it's always sad when someone goes too soon, and there've been far too many recently.

Still, I'm sure he'll find an Italian car forum up there, there must be a few, even various Popes have been seen in them. If they're good enough for the Pope.......

I haven't logged on for a long time but I'm really sorry to hear the news of Tony's passing.
Had seriously contemplated about going over to one of the forest trips.
Like the thank you for your kindness - you will be sorely missed.
My condolences to all his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.