Rich's Cinq

Currently reading:
Rich's Cinq

YcMing said:
Lovely work that! is the rear window tinted? Some reflection you got there!

See could you check for, how much dampers travel you have ? Just lie on the floor and feel how much of the piston you can feel.

Mine is lowered by 40mm with aftermarket dampers but a non-matching set and am only getting around 1cm-1.5cm which seems little. Just want to see how much you are getting.

Thanks
Ming

Ming, na haven't got any of the window's tinted yet. Can't decide if ah want them dun or not. Cos of how low the wee bugger is av had to take a picture View attachment 1480 ad say it was about 1-1.5cm too. Haven't had any problems with it yet, runs sweet round the corners on the M6 :cool3:
Here's the chopped up rear bump stop View attachment 1481 hopefully let the rear settle abit more although there ain't much movement.

Polishing ma pipes

Well there hasn't bin much progress of late, just enjoying the wee bugger. Got some new polishes View attachment 1556 an though ad give em a go tonight by polishing up ma Janspeed. Here's a couple of piccy's, ya can see that the writing has come off on the right tail pipe, must of got to enthusiastic at that point :laugh: View attachment 1555 View attachment 1553 View attachment 1554

:eek: nice job . . . wanna polish mine? :D haha

edit - after last post, lets make it clear I mean the dirty pipe attached to me car :( lol

Gregry254 said:

edit - after last post, lets make it clear I mean the dirty pipe attached to me car :( lol

wooh there big boy!
rofl.gif
as for yer alfa, if the 156 backbox is a cheaply made as the 147 s1 backbox then there is no hope for it! Our 52plate one was orange wi rust the first time there was a hint of rain after leaving the showroom.

abyss113 said:
nothing like a good polish o yer pipes ;)

Gregry254 said:

Martyn said:
So let's get this straight...you're publicly asking another man to help polish your pipes?

Gregry254 said:
If it shines up as well as his..... yes ;P haha

hello, i appear to have stumbled onto the wrong forum here, i'll be off now.

Mrcento said:
hello, i appear to have stumbled onto the wrong forum here, i'll be off now.

ano :lol: am a little worried about meeting him at St. Andrews :wink::lol:

As for the car, once the sun disappears from the front of the house the cinq's getting a good wash and polish. Serviced and Janspeed being fitted tomorrow and hopefully a wee surprise mod will arrive in time to be revealed at St. Andrews :grin:

jatkinson said:
Did you buy some fabolon mate, if u didnt , ill get some on monday for you ?

yeah av got some, bin sat in the garage since forever, just neva had a chance to fit it, maybe today lol

well no fablon yet :lol: but the cinq goes ROAR!! ooh the Janspeed sounds soooo gooood!! Engines running sweet too :smile: Ma fuelly's gona be all to pot the next few tanks as ah listen to the howl of the exhaust :grin::grin: Will get pic's up later

As a few of you seen at St. Andrews, thanks to Dan (D4NS) on FiatForum, I've now got a GSR Induction kit fitted :devil:

View attachment 2054

Still need to remove the manifold flexi pipe and give the engine bay a good clean

Got a couple more plans brewing :secret: so much for not modding it :man_in_love:

Back