Technical Reversing cam inputs in head unit?

Currently reading:
Technical Reversing cam inputs in head unit?

I’ve had a look on YouTube and it seems you can get a genuine fiat one for about £300 which seems a tad of rip off. I’ve fitted generic ones to the little 500, easy job but it’s whether they have standard phono connections on the back for it. Failing that there’s always the replacement rear view mirror screen but it seems a shame not to take advantage of the uconnect screen.

Last edited:
I’ve had a look on YouTube and it seems you can get a genuine fiat one for about £300 which seems a tad of rip off.

I believe MOPAR is selling the genuine 500X camera only with the whole liftgate handle molding, not separately. At least that seems to be the case in the US. The listed US price for the unit is $326.04 at the moment.

I believe MOPAR is selling the genuine 500X camera only with the whole liftgate handle molding, not separately. At least that seems to be the case in the US. The listed US price for the unit is $326.04 at the moment.

Ouch, it will no doubt be the same in British quids!

I’ve successfully used cheap ones in the little 500 from eBay so I may have to think about one of those. I just need to find out what, if any are the inputs on the back of the head unit.

Back