General Replacement body panels

Currently reading:
General Replacement body panels

? if the water get's through the window seals at the top of the door which is normal as they shouldn't be as waterproof as the window seals on the roof the water is meant to drip down and out of the door drain holes which is outside of the sill. So why it's comming into the car?

Dunno. I can only see where it is coming out: at the bottom edge of the trim panel, as if it is running through the winding mech etc inside the door.

Hmm, getting worried now that I didn't look hard enough for puddles - but I really couldn't see any! Beginning to wonder now if I should just keep the old cracked hood as it seems to be so waterproof :) John, am planning to go up and see the body panels on Thurs (they are in Wisbech) so will let you know what I think. If you want to let me have your colour code in the meantime I can check it against the code he gives me.

On another note, how is your big end?? - if you don't mind me asking!! :) My B has been in the garage this week for a full service and a cam belt and so far (ingers crossed) all is OK - apart from some new front brakes and one tyre . . .

Back