Styling Red Badge part number

Currently reading:
Styling Red Badge part number

Does anyone know the part number for the 65mm red fiat badge which fits (using double sided tape) in the centre cap of the "normal" Panda alloy wheel?

I have a part number (51732047) for the whole centre cap, but it seems to be with a blue badge. Asked dealer for part number of red version and they gave me the same number. Grrr.

I have looked on ePer and have not ever managed to get that particular page to load. (Other pages load OK, but get a "pirate" message on that one!)

I have some brand new genuine 50mm red badges which I got as part of a swap deal but they are definitely too small to use, and would look daft!
(If anyone has 65mm badges and wants 50mm I would be happy to swap, as it is unlikely I will ever have a use for them)

I know I could buy a complete badge kit, but I really don't need the big badges, and besides,
a) they are not cheap
b) they seem to be out of stock pretty much everywhere at the moment.
c) i'm colourblind so 3 red and 1 blue not a big problem for me, but I'm told the look may not catch on.

Any help gratefully received.
irc

If anyone is interested, found a source for badges AND centre caps! Company is called Car Passion, and is in Italy.
Not originals but look pretty close. Certainly a lot closer than the first set of badges I bought off eBay, which were the completely the wrong red, and the "chrome" was dull grey. Only correct parts of the description was the size and quantity. Still waiting for refund on them.
Car now wearing 4 red wheel caps.
Of course, now the caps look so good, the wheels do look a bit tatty...
irc

Back