Styling Rear Spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling Rear Spoiler

Ok does anyone know where I can get a rear spoiler for cheaper than £156 (fiat brio price!), I'm sure i saw one for £75 somewhere, and thought whilst I am getting the car repainted, might as well get the spoiler on it at the same time.

And of course, if anyone is selling one, that would be thought about too :)

thanks!

Ben ([email protected])
Bravo 1.6sx... nothing special :)

Ben,

I think you are better off getting an entire bootlid off a screwed up top end model, and doing it that way - Genuine Fiat Bravo rear spoilers bolt thru the glass!!! So you'll have to glue them into place.

I Bought the Carcept Rear Spoiler for my car, but it looked so terrible (i never even fitted it) that I bolted it on the Back of my Beetle Wizzard Roadster.... Suited that much more.

I'll keep my eyes open down the scrapyard, I need some exotic pieces of machinery to get parts from....

Anyone know what cars came with HID lighting?
Anyone know what bits and pieces I can rob off these cars?

Hehehehe

Jamie

Edited by - The Devil on 29/03/2002 17:05:57

sorry mate, didn't quite understand the reply :)

The spoiler is new from http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/ so i assume it must be the stick on one (i actually thought they all were :))

Just wondered what everyone thought of it and whether it is likely to come in that black (so i could leave it carbon look) or do they all need to be painted?

:)

cheers,

Ben

Bravo 1.6sx - The mod'ing has started!

Ben...

Have you considered something more extreme? Slightly off normal, but I've seen a full stainless steel spoiler... well more 'roof top wing'.... it'd take some going to carry it off... but if you could it would look VERY tasty.

I'll try and post some pics up... as I'm tempted.

Jamie

Fiat Bravo 2001.
Nakamichi CD40z/Stock HU
Directed 1500 Dual Input EQ
Stinger Dream Series Interconnects.
Rockford Fos Punch 100z2 Per Door.
Rockford Fosgate 5.25 Comps.
4 Directed Dei1100d's Cerwin Vega Stroker 18D2.
Predicted SPL - 160+Db

whilst I am getting the car repainted, might as well get the spoiler on it at the same time.

Hi Ben,
You say you are getting the car repainted?
Are you getting the whole car done or just a certain panel? What colour old vs new?
And most importantly of all.....how much will it cost???

!!What Goes Around Comes Around!!

Alright - thanks for the reply!
I was just wondering how much a full respray might cost, any idea?

And as for the spoiler, make sure you see it in the flesh before you actually buy it - I made that mistake, same as The Devil, paid upfront before they ordered it, but it looked Poxy (note the capital P) so I never bothered putting it on!
Cheers.

!!What Goes Around Comes Around!!

bugger! now i'm not sure then :)

can't see it as its mail order and i don't know anywhere around here that sells them (london) ... maybe i'll see if the devil can yank one off another car :)

i was quoted £1200 for a full respray, although that was trade price (for london at least!) so i said - no worries :)

hehehe... i so wanted black though.

cheers,

Ben

Bravo 1.6sx - The mod'ing has started!

Ben.... you never know my luck.... hehehe

I'm going to look for some real 'exotica' at this scrappy... for vents/lights/interior bits.... any suggestions?

Jamie

Fiat Bravo 2001.
Nakamichi CD40z/Stock HU
Directed 1500 Dual Input EQ
Stinger Dream Series Interconnects.
Rockford Fos Punch 100z2 Per Door.
Rockford Fosgate 5.25 Comps.
4 Directed Dei1100d's Cerwin Vega Stroker 18D2.
Predicted SPL - 160+Db

Back