Technical Rear light cluster connector problem.

Currently reading:
Technical Rear light cluster connector problem.

Dikiminster

The white Rear light cluster connector, you know the white plastic thing all the wires go into, needs replacing. It only works when I push it into place. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement from? :confused: :confused:

A Fiat dealer may be able to help... but you may only be able to buy the connector with the wiring attached to it... these bits are not designed to be disassembled.

But, if you can get the block on its own, a good Auto electrician will be able to do you a rewire of it.. often it's having or not having the little metal contacts that is the difficulty, not the job itseld.

I'd also consider buying a secondhand part and splicing it onto the end of your current wiring.

Ralf S.

if you can get some small electrical screwdrivers you can get the connectors for each wire out the back very easily and bent them together again so that they make a better contact on the light cluster also run some emery paper through them to clean any corrosion off them and on the light cluster aswell put some grease on them too to stop them corroding

The white Rear light cluster connector, you know the white plastic thing all the wires go into, needs replacing. It only works when I push it into place. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement from? :confused: :confused:
Thanks guys, have the same problem on my 06 GP, near side stop light is intermittent. I have noticed the RH connector in the 4 pin white connector is broken, a little metal piece fell out when I unconnected it! Spoke to local Fiat dealer and you can’t get a connector without the rest of the wiring loom and the best part of £200........well done Fiat. You can get it for an Evo or 147, but not the GP . Anyway went to my local scrapper and got it for 50p. I have spliced it in and it works a treat
Hope this helps

Back