Technical Radio code

Currently reading:
Technical Radio code

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

Konrado

Hi.
i wanted to upgrade my stereo so i bought a usb radio (previously i had a cd) now the new radio asks me for the code, the radio is second hand and of some strange brand and i cant find the code anywhere can you help me please?
07BF83BE-6BD4-49B4-A8CA-A94566B8766D.jpeg

Usually the code comes along with the user manual when you buy the car. Did you buy it from the original owner?

How do we know it’s not nicked?
hmmm.. how can I proof that it isn’t?

Nowadays, at least here in Portugal, there are lots of second hand units being sold by companies that deal with parts from wrecked cars. It could be the case. Aftermarket units are more susceptible of being stolen.

Nowadays, at least here in Portugal, there are lots of second hand units being sold by companies that deal with parts from wrecked cars. It could be the case. Aftermarket units are more susceptible of being stolen.
I understand your concern about this, given that getting a new code for the radio is usually not a problem at all.
however, this radio has a very unusual serial number (5 digits not like the standard 14 or 17) so I have trouble finding it, the dealer I bought the radio from is able to give me the vehicle registration number and chassis but it did not help me in finding the code :(

I looked up the part number
CODE RADIO 1111 - 5555
number of possibilities: 625
The radio is blocked for 30 minutes after three attempts to enter an incorrect code

Good luck - this may take some time...

I was under the impression the panda radio doesn’t need a code, as it’s linked to the body computer/imobiliser/key code. This works fine - the radio will always work on being reconnected if removed - so long as neither the radio, body computer or key are changed. However, if you swap the radio for a different one, then it won’t work and needs the security system resetting. So, you can talk nicely to Fiat who will, for a handsome fee of course, recode it all for you… or you put the old radio back (worth checking if the old one had a usb connection on the back of it… if do, plug an extension in there and feed out around a dash panel.)

The brand on the label in your photo - Mopar - it’s Fiat’s own accessories brand.

I was under the impression the panda radio doesn’t need a code, as it’s linked to the body computer/imobiliser/key code. This works fine - the radio will always work on being reconnected if removed - so long as neither the radio, body computer or key are changed. However, if you swap the radio for a different one, then it won’t work and needs the security system resetting. So, you can talk nicely to Fiat who will, for a handsome fee of course, recode it all for you… or you put the old radio back (worth checking if the old one had a usb connection on the back of it… if do, plug an extension in there and feed out around a dash panel.)

The brand on the label in your photo - Mopar - it’s Fiat’s own accessories brand.
I believe this to be correct for 319 versions. Back in the day you could pay to get someone to decode the radio but not seen such a thing for 15+ years...

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back