Punto on eBay

Currently reading:
Punto on eBay

JonnyBoy

Fat pigeon... APPLE!
Someone posted this beauty on Puntosports:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4538837546&indexURL=3&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

It's pretty dodgy looking, but I reckon some of those ideas could be taken and made much better...

The front indicators could look cool if only the guy had bothered to make them fit flush with the wing.
The rear lights are a great idea but it looks as though the fitting was done by a monkey - if only he'd bothered to get decent lenses, and fit them flush, and not put those silly f***ing black flame things above each one.
The kit itself isn't bad, OK the front end isn't exactly subtle but if it was fully meshed with black mesh then it would look good. Same goes for the vents in the sideskirts.

The roof spoiler, bonnet vent, vent in the front wing and the silver stripe down the side are all unforgiveable!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Most common trick is to connect a 9v battery connector directly to the lock solenoid and tuck it away somewhere in a wheelarch. So if you ever want to swipe a delocked car, take a 9v battery with you and have a good look in the arches ;)

The Negotiator said:
I always thought it was only Frenchies who modified diesels :D

Welshmen do it as well it seems.......

well when the scrapped the concordes i know who got a set of wings :)
was going to write it but i would of had to log in to ebay so they would know who said it :bang:

Back