Punto mk2 dashboard lights

Currently reading:
Punto mk2 dashboard lights

madcustomer

Hello everyone,

Have today bought a Punto mk2 1.2 16v Sporting today but got home and realised there was no owners manual.

Most things are self explanatory, and the forum has been great so far but I cannot seem to find a detailed explanation of the various dash warning lights.

Is it possible for someone to scan the relevant pages in the manual for me please?

Many thanks :)

Most of them are pretty self explanatory and applicable to all cars, what do you specifically need to know?

If you have an iPad there is a app from fiat which has manuals for all their cars

Most of them are pretty self explanatory and applicable to all cars, what do you specifically need to know?

If you have an iPad there is a app from fiat which has manuals for all their cars

Slightly disagree - guess I should have been a bit more descriptive. The one I needed to know more about would appear to be the airbag disabled light.
Never had a Fiat before and also never had the airbag switch in any of my cars.
However I did try the app but appears it is only for newer/current models.

Slightly disagree - guess I should have been a bit more descriptive. The one I needed to know more about would appear to be the airbag disabled light.
Never had a Fiat before and also never had the airbag switch in any of my cars.
However I did try the app but appears it is only for newer/current models.

The mk2 punto has 2 airbag lights
1 - is yellow - looks like a baby seat and the dash
This is the passenger exclusion light - this light comes on with the other air bag light (see below) Or on its own when the airbag is deactivated for a baby seat

2 - Red - A Man with a belt on in his chair about to be smashed in the face with a ball

Thats the actual Warning light, It should come on when ignition is activated but then go out - along with the yellow one which flashs for about 10seconds then goes off

Ziggy

Back