Technical punto dynamic 2004 8v NOT STARTING

Currently reading:
Technical punto dynamic 2004 8v NOT STARTING

hi people

im new to the forum and i just bought a punto 2004 dynamic on sunday, it was all working fine until i decided to be a hero on monday evening and change the mo3 player, as it was abit dark i mixed the red with the brown and shorted the fuse and then the car wouldnt start?

so i checked the manuals and i thought it was the fuse.

replaced the fuse today and it still wouldnt start.

Gave it a jump start and then it started but then when i remove key the car would still be running :s after i turn the car off by stalling it to make it stop as key wouldnt work it hasnt started ever since and its really making me mad... i know it can be that big of a fault as it was the mp3 player shorting out something? and maybe because of that something else happend? hence making the car run even with the key out,,

please any ideas welcome?

and when i turn the key to start it tried to start but it doesnt start like no fuel is going in or something?

Slightly low, but should still start car.

Cheers

SPD

hi thanks for the reply

ive done that and now when i turn the key it seems like the engines locked, also the central locking off the key sint working although the key is working. so i think its the immoboliser... thing is i dont know where the code is for the immobiliser and i didnt get a code card with the purchase?

what shall i do

Back