Pub Quiz

Currently reading:
Pub Quiz

ok, no takers for this one... the answer was "Get Rhythm".......so, maybe this one will be better... which sitcom featured Michael J Fox and Charlie Sheet (at different times) and what was the job of the main character?

Martin said:
ok, no takers for this one... the answer was "Get Rhythm".......so, maybe this one will be better... which sitcom featured Michael J Fox and Charlie Sheet (at different times) and what was the job of the main character?

Spin City and advisor to the mayor?

Btw, wouldn't have had a chance of getting your previous Q :p

Andi_F said:
Damon Hill?

Nope, again before his time. I don't think he got the chance till '92 in the Brabham if I remember right as he got into F1 relatively late. He was testing for Williams before this I think hence why he raced from them the following year. I'll say this though, he was born in the same year as the person in question ;)

Harper said:
Oh well I'm out then. I haven't a clue about F1 :D

I'll steer it away from the subject next time I get the chance to add another question after this one then :laugh:

muppet42 said:
I'll steer it away from the subject next time I get the chance to add another question after this one then :laugh:

Not on my account I hope. It would be nice if it pulled other members into the thread - perhaps a link through from the GP threads along the lines of "do you think you know your F1? Check out the questions here"

And then it might follow on to the film and music nonsense that I know :laugh:

Harper said:
Not on my account I hope. It would be nice if it pulled other members into the thread - perhaps a link through from the GP threads along the lines of "do you think you know your F1? Check out the questions here"

And then it might follow on to the film and music nonsense that I know :laugh:

It's an idea but didn't specifically want to make an F1 trivia topic, even if at the very least I'd enjoy contributing :laugh:

Of course, I could keep the car theme and simply have a non-sport related one..."What car does this wheel trim belong to...?" and so forth :D

hmmm, i think i know this answer, it's between two drivers

iirc Senna got demoted to third overall after a last race disqualification?...or was it Prost......

i'll go Senna

Mrcento said:
hmmm, i think i know this answer, it's between two drivers

iirc Senna got demoted to third overall after a last race disqualification?...or was it Prost......

i'll go Senna

Winner, felt I should have some sort of Senna related question :)

I think it was Prost that got demoted (maybe something to with turbo settings or similar) as going into the last race it was Mansell, Piquet, Prost and Senna. Final standings, it ended up being Piquet, Mansell, Senna and Prost.

Anyways, the question floor is now open to yourself...

Andi_F said:
Hmm didn't think of the late Senna or Prost. What year did Jackie Stewart retire??

I think it was late 70's. I remember seeing him doing interviews as a commentator in the full get up of the era :laugh:

Back