Pub Quiz

Currently reading:
Pub Quiz

Bump. Need this thread going again please as I'm currently getting my quiz fix reading the questions off the back of mini smarties boxes. Questions such as What B is a flying mammal? ain't exactly taxing you know :laugh:

Harper said:
Bump. Need this thread going again please as I'm currently getting my quiz fix reading the questions off the back of mini smarties boxes. Questions such as What B is a flying mammal? ain't exactly taxing you know :laugh:

I'll venture the QI Alan Davies default answer...the blue whale.

:lol:

I'd forgotten he does that. Just gone on to the QI section of wikiquote and there's no way now I'm getting back to sleep tonight/morning. Damn you Rob :laugh:

Harper said:
:lol:

I'd forgotten he does that. Just gone on to the QI section of wikiquote and there's no way now I'm getting back to sleep tonight/morning. Damn you Rob :laugh:

lol apologies :laugh:

Shall try and steer clear of that page for now - my sleeping hours are farked enough :laugh: Love QI, it provides a never ending stream of brilliant pub ammo and the ability to say, "You may well think that, but...". That's assuming everything mentioned is taken in without repeat viewing :D

Thinking about it, the back catalogue could provide some interesting additions to this thread...

Back