Lyrics Quiz

Currently reading:
Lyrics Quiz

Yes, yes I'm more than slightly bored :D

So this quiz is easy: name the song and if you're right, quote the next set of lyrics

Starting off with ridiculously easy

"I tell you somebody's fooling around

With my chances on the dangerline"

ETA: be honest and no googling or else :evil2:

Well except I'm not asking for the next line ;)

That one is possibly too old for you youngsters but I'll leave it there until tomorrow just in case someone provides the answer. If not... I'll find something else to amuse me :laugh:

Harper said:
Well except I'm not asking for the next line ;)

That one is possibly too old for you youngsters but I'll leave it there until tomorrow just in case someone provides the answer. If not... I'll find something else to amuse me :laugh:

That's fair enough, my logic was somewhat flawed in that it didn't possess any :laugh: Though I guess I've provided an idea for another musical quiz based thread :laugh:

And I've got a vaguely varied and eclectic taste in music so even something "old" may well be something I know. Just not this one. At the moment anyway :laugh:

Hmmmn, I think I may have to declare this a fail on my part. I'll provide some clues and if it's still not guessed by the end of the day I'll try something more recent

The song was released in 1984 and was a massive hit all over the world. The band in question were part of the new romantic scene and the song itself has been posted in the music thread numerous times (which is why I thought it would be easy)

hth :)

i think that is an easy one......but my head is a bit blurry at the moment so will wait on posting the answer till morning....

Back