Pub Quiz

Currently reading:
Pub Quiz

Jodie said:
I stil reckon its boh raphsody
i've already said it isn't ;)

Bohemian Rhapsody is second in the non consecutive chart having spent 14 weeks in total at number 1, it's only 4th longest number one in the overall chart though

Bryan adams and wet wet wet are at 2 and 3 overall spent 15 and 16 weeks at the top, Bryan Adams 16 consecutive weeks being record stretch at Number 1.

the longest serving overall number one was there for 18 non consecutive weeks, got knocked off top spot twice and ended up number one again weeks later...the ones knocking it off the top must have been awful :laugh:

Jodie said:
I believe

Lol, I doubt Tears for Fears were ever in with a chance for this record (pun not intended). Don't think it was even released as a single.

Cher's single "Believe" however might be as it was awful enough. I'm guessing that's what you meant ;)

Never even heard of it as you can probably tell. Had to use the power of google to check it out :laugh:

I like it when it's questions I haven't a hope in hell of knowing the answer to. Keep 'em like that please

Yeah i had to google the answer too. Like any pub quiz the power of smartphones lol

Harper u put up a good line of guesses pick the next question hun

Not gonna happen. I only join in when I'm either fairly certain I have no chance of getting it right or get hassled to post the answer ;)

Sorry Jodie, you have to set the next question cos it's the rules

Damm its too late to think of anything good

How many variations model wise of the fiat seicento was there intailly made for release

Back