Project Cav

Currently reading:
Project Cav

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the drivers seat brackets made up and tacked in place, will get them welded in the next hour or so, primed and seat bolted in. Then harness made up. Then that'll be me for 5 weeks...

Been on the phone to Phil at extraEFI..... that's the standalone engine management ordered, gathering pace now :)
lewisp... ive had glowing reports about you wiring up Led's.... how would you be at an ecu? Only want to know if you are 900% confident as this thing wasnt cheap lol

yous will like the latest update...Fiat Coupe front discs, also got a silencer, both from ebay, will have a stash of stuff to get on with when I get back :)

Aye, they are fiat coupe turbo ones, correct pcd for the cav as im going larger than vx made the 4 stud discs, and once I find a saab with 308mm discs, I will be having the caliper carriers off it and fitting coupe 305mm discs

EDITED cos I was at the bar earlier and couldnt reply...

Good to hear :D

Just bought them as cheapies till the car gets a few shakedown runs, and once the teething probs are out the way, I will upgrade as I go along

Well..... that didn't last long haha, brake caliper carriers for 308mm discs on their way... and the wife has put a stop to the spending for this month hahahaha

Brake caliper brackets have turned up and as there is now a ban on my investments this month this will be a quiet thread for another few weeks till I get my mitts on the car again... :(

Another box has turned up at the house, and I genuinely don't have a clue as to what it could be, the wife wont tell me either....

Woohoo its the ecu!!

All that is requred now is some elbow grease and panel switches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back