Technical Progress on Stilo performance tuning inc 1.6 remap

Currently reading:
Technical Progress on Stilo performance tuning inc 1.6 remap

Re: Progress on Stilo performance tuning

bozzy said:
Phil, you ****, that was nasty.

Ooooo 4 letter words now you have increased your vocabulary ;) :D and @ 1.8 ...... Rob I'm speachless beat up an Oldie would you for shame :rolleyes:

:cry:

Just someone tell me the truth......are we going to unleash these wild horses in the 2.4 or not?

Let me set the roads alight..........Pete give me the power....no pressure of coarse.....

Looking forward to seeing you soon Pete(y)

sob, bloody PNL sob, bloody PNL sob....:D .......tbc

Kubi said:

Just someone tell me the truth......are we going to unleash these wild horses in the 2.4 or not?

Let me set the roads alight..........Pete give me the power....no pressure of coarse.....

Looking forward to seeing you soon Pete(y)

sob, bloody PNL sob, bloody PNL sob....:D .......tbc

Awwwww poor poor Koobi sobbing his heart out your making me feel bad now for playing the joke on you :( must think of another one now to better it :devil: dont worry the induction is happening but it does take time I was waiting for ages for Peter to Finnish the one for the 1.6 just glad I waited and wasn't tempted to buy some other cr@p one if I was nearer I could help him a lot with welding up the tooling and the like but unfortunately I am a long long way from him so he has to find someone else to do it and that means extra time on the project :) its coming be patient

Last post September???? Have we got some power out of the 2.4 or what? Desperate for more power before next years track season starts.

Please give me more power. Please Please:worship: :worship:

anthonytutton said:
Must of us have gained around 35 - 45 Bhp from standard, on our 2.4's. Would that be enough for you? :cool:

That'll do for now where do I sign up?

Whats been done and how much where do I go?

I've already got PI springs, EBC grooved and drilled front discs with green stuff and I've just bought front and rear struts to be fitted this week. I also went out and got a Novitec front silenser bypass, most excellent, but bought with it a Novitec rear box which goes from the 75mm intake to a 55mm outlet? Not sure I'm getting the most out of the front 75mm through pipe.

Also if anyones thinking of getting the bypass bare in mind that you have to butcher the Cat/front box, they were one peice on mine so had to saw through just ahead of the brackets. I thought it would leave me unable to use for track days (some 96 db) but it's actually not that much louder, not sure the ront box does much?
Anyone any thoughts on the merits of Sebring or Superspint over Novitec?

Supersprint all the way (y) one 2.4 had a bigger torque gain because that system is fitted ;)

Back