Technical Progress on Stilo performance tuning inc 1.6 remap

Currently reading:
Technical Progress on Stilo performance tuning inc 1.6 remap

Re: Progress on Stilo performance tuning

anychance u can get a sound recording of the induction kit? what was the total price in the end?
cheers Alex

PNL said:
Watch out guys I see Serin is sniffing about think we have ourselves another stilo closet wanabe

eh? someone mention my name :chin:

im only looking round, as noones posting, so im just mooching about :p

and no, centos are too much fun :p dont want some grown up car like a stilo thank you :nerner:

Good to see you yesterday, here is the pic of your car on its first run.

DSC00169.jpg

Bottonick said:
Good to see you yesterday, here is the pic of your car on its first run.

DSC00169.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: (y) Hi there mate :wave: Hey guys this a lad who came up he is from Punto Mk2 very nice Punto as well 1.8 HGT (y) And thank for the Pic thats the one thing Pete and I have in common we are crap at PC thingies putting up these pics and stuff Phwooooor thats a nice stilo think I know that car from somewhere :chin:

serin said:
eh? someone mention my name :chin:

im only looking round, as noones posting, so im just mooching about :p

and no, centos are too much fun :p dont want some grown up car like a stilo thank you :nerner:

YOU DONT WANT A STILO !!! PAH you have to grow up sometime Serin Applesie would jump at the chance of having a stilo but he's got taste after all :slayer:

I wanted to do the track last year at Gaydon, but got in too late!

May be tempted this year - although I need some new tyres soon, plus some new brake pads possibly :chin: IF and only IF that is done, I may consider blatting round :D just need to find a willing passenger ;)

Stuart DemonD said:
I wanted to do the track last year at Gaydon, but got in too late!

May be tempted this year - although I need some new tyres soon, plus some new brake pads possibly :chin: IF and only IF that is done, I may consider blatting round :D just need to find a willing passenger ;)

I will be your willing passenger Stu (y) just need to take some tranquilisers beforehand maybe :p

bozzy said:
Phil, did you scrape your roof getting it into the garage? :)

:confused: I would have to be very tall to scrap the roof and I dont park the stilo in there its used as a workshop where I can have fun with my angle grinder :devil:

Kubi said:
Hi guys,

PNL was there an increase in torque. Would be nice if you could put up figures prior to new filter/re-map. Peter has said before if minimal gains in BHP you can get good gains in Torque instead.

:worship: Petes filters are a work of art though aren't they. No stupid cheap ducting pipe or cable ties (like CDA use), Better filter positioning than the others to (K&N).:worship:

My first sighting of petes work was on mine and shooweee's mates Punto HGT. He to got significant gains in mid-range torque from his.

Cannot wait for mine now........tick.....tick........tick........:devil:

I have come off the phone as Peter has phoned me to talk over the day in Brum and what he is going to do next to the1.6 engine [camshafts] ;) I never told you that mind you :rolleyes: and we started to discuss the flow dynamics of the induction kits and the maths behind it and he has made a miscalculation on the 2.4 tubing and he wanted me [sheesh] to brake the bad news to you Nick and you Koobi it looks as though the 2.4 induction may now not happen after all he may have to start again and he is thinking off scraping the idea as he has soooo much work on he is feeling mentally exhausted I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news he feels really bad about it that's why I'm doing it for him :cry:

PNL said:
I have come off the phone as Peter has phoned me to talk over the day in Brum and what he is going to do next to the1.6 engine [camshafts] ;) I never told you that mind you :rolleyes: and we started to discuss the flow dynamics of the induction kits and the maths behind it and he has made a miscalculation on the 2.4 tubing and he wanted me [sheesh] to brake the bad news to you Nick and you Koobi it looks as though the 2.4 induction may now not happen after all he may have to start again and he is thinking off scraping the idea as he has soooo much work on he is feeling mentally exhausted I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news he feels really bad about it that's why I'm doing it for him :cry:

hulk-movie-c.jpg

Me MAD!!!!!
(now... where did I put those thumbscrew's and blowtorch???)

OH Ooooldschoooool..... wheeeeeere are yoooouuuu???

I have said it all before to you wannabe 5dr stilo owners when your feeling horney and want to get in the back when out on a date its not the 5dr owners that have to struggle to get over the front seats to get into the back

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: pop down to mine and I will do you a quick mod on the back panel with my angle grinder :devil: I'm sure we can find some doors to fit the holes Oh and by the way Peter and I were only winding you and Koobi up about the induction and you fell for it HOOK :p LINE :D and Sinker :worship:
flag.gif
flag.gif
coffeecup.gif
yahoo.gif

PNL said:
I have said it all before to you wannabe 5dr stilo owners when your feeling horney and want to get in the back when out on a date its not the 5dr owners that have to struggle to get over the front seats to get into the back

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: pop down to mine and I will do you a quick mod on the back panel with my angle grinder :devil: I'm sure we can find some doors to fit the holes Oh and by the way Peter and I were only winding you and Koobi up about the induction and you fell for it HOOK :p LINE :D and Sinker :worship:
flag.gif
flag.gif
coffeecup.gif
yahoo.gif

Sod off mr smilies!! :eek:

LOL...:p

Back