General problems......

Currently reading:
General problems......

y is it when u tick 1 thing off the list u have to add another 2???

i fixed the engine mount yesterday afternoon (in under an hour :cool: )but couldnt get the speedo working.

it has a new cable on and as far as i kno i put it on right :p however the middle bit in the cable isnt spinning even when puttin your foot down, so i dont think it is the speedo dial at all....

i heard about some cog in the trans that could be broken? how easy is that to get to as i dont fancy taking the gear box out?!?!?!?!?

and another thing.... does anyone have a passengers side headlight for sale? i need an automatic one not a manual (the auto has a big black adjusting knob on the back, not the s**t one like the manual) cause my passengers one is comin apart!!!!

HELP!

arc

this is where i stand
i have a light, but it has a stonechip in the lens. the adjustor works though. which bit of urs is busted mate?

OP
OP
M
well basically the adjusting screw has com apart from the bit inside the light, the little teeth seem to have snapped off, so basically the reflecting bit inside is just free floating and i cant get them back together for the life of me!

Aldershot Car Spares in Hollybush Lane have a n/s headlight (well they did last week) on a green 899 . No idea if it's electric - but that doesn't matter , it's not needed for the MOT.
Also , I'm told the scrappie further down Hollybush Lane have a Sporting - but I've not seen that one .
John