Problem Registering on MES website

Currently reading:
Problem Registering on MES website

lkomnino

Have bought a license for MES and went on forum to register.
Everytime I submit form it show:

500 - Internal server error.​

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.​

Tried contacting them at [email protected]
no response.

Tried resend activation email, nothing.

Please can someone help

FAQs have this to say:
Why can’t I login?
There are several reasons why this could occur. First, ensure your username and password are correct. If they are, contact a board administrator to make sure you haven’t been banned. It is also possible the website owner has a configuration error on their end, and they would need to fix it.

Surely the purchasing of a license, would allow you to register on the forum, to be able to use the software properly!!

Have bought a license for MES and went on forum to register.
Everytime I submit form it show:

500 - Internal server error.​

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.​

Tried contacting them at [email protected]
no response.

Tried resend activation email, nothing.

Please can someone help

FAQs have this to say:
Why can’t I login?
There are several reasons why this could occur. First, ensure your username and password are correct. If they are, contact a board administrator to make sure you haven’t been banned. It is also possible the website owner has a configuration error on their end, and they would need to fix it.

Surely the purchasing of a license, would allow you to register on the forum, to be able to use the software properly!!
The lisence to use mes has no bearing on the forum as far as I know

And it looks like there forums are having issues
As if I try to register I just get told the username is in use

I've heard back from Yani and he is trying to fix for last couple of days. The whole MES / site server became slow with the problem coming from the forum so he has stopped this for the time being. Whole thing needs a rebuild and restore from backup. No ETA but at least you are all now aware that action is being taken.

Back