General Pricing advice pls :-Considering selling my 2003 16v Dynamic punto

Currently reading:
General Pricing advice pls :-Considering selling my 2003 16v Dynamic punto

just wondering

Hi , I have owned my Punto for a few years now , it has been a great little car , but I am fancying a change of car.

But how much should I consider selling the car for ?

I know it is hard to truly give a exact price , but what is a realistic asking price ?

Just to give you some back ground of the car.

Fiat Punto 1.2 16v Dynamic Speedgear 5dr

I am the 2nd owner since new , owner before me was a lady driver !! bonus !!

Anyway

Comes with both keys , remote central locking key and spare key

5 doors , electric windows

owners manual / service manual / in original orange fiat case

spare wheel near mint (only used once !) complete with original fiat tool kit for changing wheel etc.

it is a 2003 model 16v automatic dynamic , in a darkish metallic grey , it has around 6 months MOT , it is taxed , but I will cash the tax in .

65K on the clock
new middle and back exhaust fitted around 4 months or so ago
couple of new tires recently

Standard steel wheels (not alloy) will put some new hud caps on them...

condition of the body , very tidy , few light scratches here and there , nothing that a good t-cut and polish could not make look good .

condition wise internally.....pretty good , interior is pretty tidy , small hole in the carpet on the drivers side , nothing a car mat would not make look good....

Pioneer CD car radio fitted.

Good service history , I think I last had it serviced about 18 months ago , stamped in the book.

Runs well etc.

Advice please :) Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hi , Thank you for your reply , as mentioned at the top of my post , I am fancying a change of car / something newer , I was looking at a 2010 zetec fiesta.

what about something like this

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mitsubishi_Lancer_EVO_X.jpg
    Mitsubishi_Lancer_EVO_X.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 66
probably £800 to £1100,

all down to just HOW tidy,
and the condition of the structural parts,

when was the cambelt last changed..?? and specific servicing on the Gearbox..? being an AUTO makes it a little harder to sell

where in the UK - that will also effect price,
Charlie - Oxford

probably £800 to £1100,

all down to just HOW tidy,
and the condition of the structural parts,

when was the cambelt last changed..?? and specific servicing on the Gearbox..? being an AUTO makes it a little harder to sell

I don't think there is anything more to say than that to be honest. You'd really need to find a special buyer to hit the £1100 mark but it's not impossible

Back