General power loss and throttle stuck open

Currently reading:
General power loss and throttle stuck open

Hi all, I've got a 93 fuel injected Panda "Parade" - it's a nice metallic blue with twin sunroofs and also seems to suffer this loss of power usually in 2nd or 3rd gear is most noticeable particularly going uphill. So excuse my ignorance and butting in here (I've only had the car a week) but what is the current explanantion of the problem?
cheers all

ps What's the best way to get rid of the "Parade" lettering? I think it's naff!

Thanks for the replies. I've been away so missed the ebay tip:( I've seen all the photos of the Panda Day - sorry I missed it, it looks like it was great fun. Anyway, I'll have to get round to sorting this out now. Gina, did you find out what the problem with Pink was?

Last edited:
Strongly recommend that the " Parade " decals should NOT be removed. If anything, every effort should be made to protect same.
Rgds.

Strongly recommend that the " Parade " decals should NOT be removed. If anything, every effort should be made to protect same.
Rgds.

Oh, ok, "Parade" is good? hmmmmm, tell me how to sort the power loss or the "Parade" gets it! :D

I've just doscovered tonight that there is arcing on the HT leads. This is a bit odd as I had new Fiat ones fitted not all that long ago. This may well have been causing the jerky acceleration. Fingers crossed that it's not harmed the CAT! I'll check the plugs and replace the leads and see how it goes from there.

Back