General Parts Storage Open Day

Currently reading:
General Parts Storage Open Day

wlp591

Hello all,

I have recently been tasked with clearing a storage unit full of various panda parts and there is too much for me to go through, picture and create listings for everything so I am thinking of planning and open day/weekend where people can come over and have a rummage through and make us an offer on any parts you require.
Stock ranges from bumpers, seats, bonnets, doors, replacement glass, lights, engines, axles, interior pieces and a whole lot more all ranging in different conditions.
As a rough idea on prices I have made a short list below however it is not everything we have and I would be willing to do package deals if you are wanting multiple parts.

Bumpers: £60-£100
Lights: £30-£50
Doors (new & used): £80-£150
Bonnets: £65-£100
Boots: £80-£140
Glass: £20-£40
Axles (used - some surface rust): make offers
Exterior plastics (new &used): £10+
Interior pieces: £10+
Engines (used - unknown mileage): make offers
Wheels (steels & alloys): make offers
Seats (used - will need a good clean): make offers

There are also brand new genuine fiat parts in original packaging that I still need to go through but should be doing that over the Easter weekend.

I would be planning to do the open days on the 15th and/or 16th of April (depending on interest).
The unit is in Bradford, West Yorkshire (BD13).
If anyone is looking for something in particular then pop a comment below and I can have a look through and get some pictures for you.

Good morning!
Interesting stuff you have.😊
Do you also ship to the Netherlands? ( small parts )

Hello all,

I have recently been tasked with clearing a storage unit full of various panda parts and there is too much for me to go through, picture and create listings for everything so I am thinking of planning and open day/weekend where people can come over and have a rummage through and make us an offer on any parts you require.
Stock ranges from bumpers, seats, bonnets, doors, replacement glass, lights, engines, axles, interior pieces and a whole lot more all ranging in different conditions.
As a rough idea on prices I have made a short list below however it is not everything we have and I would be willing to do package deals if you are wanting multiple parts.

Bumpers: £60-£100
Lights: £30-£50
Doors (new & used): £80-£150
Bonnets: £65-£100
Boots: £80-£140
Glass: £20-£40
Axles (used - some surface rust): make offers
Exterior plastics (new &used): £10+
Interior pieces: £10+
Engines (used - unknown mileage): make offers
Wheels (steels & alloys): make offers
Seats (used - will need a good clean): make offers

There are also brand new genuine fiat parts in original packaging that I still need to go through but should be doing that over the Easter weekend.

I would be planning to do the open days on the 15th and/or 16th of April (depending on interest).
The unit is in Bradford, West Yorkshire (BD13).
If anyone is looking for something in particular then pop a comment below and I can have a look through and get some pictures for you.
Hello do you have this a mount on inner wing for panda
F47E0BD3-4587-43B5-9D18-936B27A67A10.jpeg

Back