Photos of my alfa - Keyed:mad:

Currently reading:
Photos of my alfa - Keyed:mad:

:mad: Its not even my car and this thing boils me over with anger:mad:

Really feel for you mate, i cant understand why people are not allowed by law to get the fella's face smashed in :eek: When i have some little scrote makin my life miserable i spit in their eyes and stand on their head:p
There was one occasion where a fella on a scooter round here was getin his mate to ping bb bullets at me from on the back of it so i wanted to wait till he was parked up at school, get 4 mates to stand by me making sure no one was round and put glue in his helmet and screw screws in his tyres but instead i walked up to him while he was given me mouth infront of one of his m8s and i stared at him for ages bowt 2 inch of his face, then i stuck nutt on him when he was gettin used to it. His mate laffed at rung he rest of their mates and i get thumbs up from them now!

I hope this fu**ing tw*t gets whats coming to him, and i really think the best way is to leave the car elsewhere or video tape it constantly from as many angles as possible.

Jordan

yeah its my car i had it 6days before the paint work got done
thats why i hadnt had time to put the pictures up hadnt took any
it happened thursday/friday and i was going to polish it the saturday and put pictures up
she doesnt drive and i wont park my car far away from it that i cannot see it or hear the alarm
i had parked it out the way when the paint was done
regarding him been beaten to a pulp i cannot comment incase it happened then i would be blamed

ian stilo 1.6 said:
yeah its my car i had it 6days before the paint work got done
thats why i hadnt had time to put the pictures up hadnt took any
it happened thursday/friday and i was going to polish it the saturday and put pictures up
she doesnt drive and i wont park my car far away from it that i cannot see it or hear the alarm
i had parked it out the way when the paint was done
regarding him been beaten to a pulp i cannot comment incase it happened then i would be blamed

:mad: :mad: :mad:

there's a good saying ..... eye for an eye isn't it? ;) make him have an accident mate, f*ck him up :D

Don't Ian, I don't want to know you as "that guy I once knew who is now in prison" - and who will pay me to do your maths if you go away for a spell?! I need some income from somewhere ;)

Other ways to get revenge without putting your freedom at risk.

Edit: The saying goes "eye for an eye" - then the whole world goes blind.

Or just hurt someone who is obviously mentally unhinged..

Ian, have you started proceedings for compensation for the damage?

the police have the quote
the will get recipt for windows
paul i couldnt give a **** if my friends destroy him its starting to stress me
so stairs could be an option

You should get one of those microwave sensor alarm systems mate and then if the car is even apporoached it will give a warning, you could even get one with a pager.

Not sure where to get them online, but there should be a shop near you that will supply and fit one, but they are not cheap. If you already have a standard Alfa/Fiat :confused: alarm fitted then getting someone to fit a microwave alarm as an add on to it may be very difficult, but if your car is alarmless then there would be no trouble.
I would imagine it could be anywhere between 3 and 6 hundred quid depending on make.

Jesus this guy must be 'ard :rolleyes:

Saw this thread and remembered that car security device that was banned in South Africa a couple of years back. It was pretty much a flame thrower that attaches to the bottom of the car, and sprays up.

In light of a lot of things, I'm starting to lose alot of respect for the law and the way it's upheld. lol not going to become a vigilante but it's stuff like this that doesnt make people feel safe

Hope this get resolved quickly man, before it starts getting mental

Back